Wednesday, August 5, 2009

freshman 2009

Hi bloggers! before I tell u about my day, my life, let me introduce my self k?

Im Zaskia, Im 18, and I'll be the freshman 2009 in University of Indonesia at Faculty of Law this August! yippieeee yeay.. hm I guess Im not good at writing but let me try ya hihi
first, i knew how to deal w/ blogs stuff from my friends named Nicke Vinadia who is soooo hi tech wew and i thought it must be good memorizing all my day by post it on the blog. thats why i do these things hehe

well, last thing for this post, since Im a new comer in this kinda site, hope i can get many new informations coming from this blog and i can share aaaallll my unspoken thoughts here....


enjoy my blog all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

you're pleased to give comment on this post :)